Building a new home is a significant financial investment and emotionally can be highly stressful. But you can reduce the stress by planning well in advance and following a few simple steps, including:
- Make a list of things that you must have in the house.
- Ask your builder if you’re allowed to add or change things during the building process.
- Don’t be in a rush to finalise your plans. And don’t forget the electrical plan, particularly the position of power points.
- Read every last detail of the contract before you sign it. Check also that you won’t be charged for every change you make and that the plans include a clothesline, post box and concrete paths. Better still, get a lawyer to check the contract for you.
- Think about the direction of your home. Make sure you know where the sun will be during the day before you complete your plans.
With more than 20 years’ experience, we at Bonza Homes know that you are seeking a home builder you can trust and who will build your dream home fast and worry-free. Bonza Homes builds new homes in Sydney and its surrounding suburbs, the Blue Mountains, Parramatta, Blacktown, Penrith and Campbelltown.
We have an extensive range of singe and double storey home designs available for you to view. Simply select the design you want and leave the rest to us. No hassle, no stress.
If you have a large block of land or acreage, then Bonza Acreage Homes in NSW has an exclusive range of luxurious and spacious home designs, perfect for you and your family.
If you are looking for a new home builder or want more information on home designs, call Bonza Homes now on 1300 733 052 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org